This post will teach you How to Configure Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo! mail account on iPad. With the technological advancements, you are now able to access your email accounts on your smartphones and iPad. You will find an application named mail on your iPad which allows you to manage your emails on your iPad.
With the help of this application, you can manage your email accounts including Hotmail, Gmail, and Yahoo! mail on your iOS device. You will find this application pre-installed on your iOS device. There are some predefined settings for popular email clients.
Read on to know How to Configure Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo! mail account on iPad.
- On your home screen, tap on the ‘Mail’ application and go to the ‘Settings’.
- Tap on ‘Mail, Contacts, Calendars’ and then on ‘Add Account’.
- Select your email provider from the list given. If you can’t find your email provider in the list, click on ‘Other’.
- Enter the information in the required fields. And then click ‘Next’. Check your data before tapping on next.
- Go back to your home screen and click on ‘Mail’ again. You will be able to access your mail on your iPad.
For more information : click here
Related blogs to Yahoo :