In this post we will tell you how to resolve the issues like: Unable to Send Mail on Yahoo! If you’ve migrated your .pst file from one PC to another and restored it in Outlook, then it is possible that you might be facing this problem. You might not be able to send any mail from your Yahoo! account.
Here are the things you need to do resolve this solution. You will need to update your settings and to update your settings, follow the given instructions.
- Launch your Outlook and go to the tools menu.
- Click on ‘Account settings’.
- Select your Yahoo! account and click on the ‘Change’ button.
- Make the following changes in your account settings.
- Incoming Mail Server: change it to pop.att.yahoo.com
- Outgoing Mail Server: change it to smtp.att.yahoo.com
- User Name: enter your complete email address here.
- Now go to the ‘More Settings’.
- Click on ‘Outgoing Server tab’.
- Make the following changes:
- Check the box given against ‘This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL) under Incoming server (POP3).’
- Choose SSL from ‘the Use the following type of encrypted connection dropdown menu under Outgoing server (SMTP)’.
- Incoming Server (POP3): Change it to 995
- Outgoing Server (SMTP): Change it to 465
- Click on OK.
- Click on NEXT
- Click FINISH.
For more information : click here
Related blogs to Yahoo :