In this article, you will learn how to use Yahoo! Calendars and manage your tasks and appointments. You can manage your errands and appointments using Yahoo! Calendars. It efficiently handles your appointments and tasks and also reminds you about the same. This way you will never forget about any important job need to be done. Read on to learn how to use Yahoo! Calendars to manage your appointments and tasks.
- Open www.yahoo.com and click on the ‘Mail’ on top right corner of the page.
- Sign in to your mail account with your username and account.
- Go to the ‘Calendar’ tab.
- A calendar will be opened displaying the dates of the ongoing month. On the right side of the page you will see a to-do list. Click on the square given next to a particular date and time and you can create a new event. You can name the event and venue as well.
- You can generate a new event. For this you have to click on the provided button on the top bar. You can also the change the view of your calendar according to day, week, month or a year.
- You can also view multiple calendar by clicking on the gear icon. Click on ‘Create Calendar’.
- You can create a task by going to the ‘+’ sign in the to-do section.
- The actions button will allow you to share your calendar and add holiday or add a friend’s calendar.
- You can also use Yahoo! calendar on your mobile phone by going on http://mobile.yahoo.com/yahoo/.
For more information : click here
Related blogs to Yahoo :