The major benefit of a plain text message over a heavily formatted one is that the first one can be send on low internet speed as well. But you should keep in Mind that if you will convert a heavily formatted email into a plain text message. You cannot undo this change, once it is done because Yahoo! Mail does not contain any such feature to undo the change or revert to the original format later on. Your formatting will be lost forever. So think before formatting an email.
The procedure to convert a formatted email into a plain text message is as follows :
- First of all click to open your Yahoo! Mail Classic account.
- Click Options >> Mail Options.
- Go to ‘General Tab’, look for Mode” section.
- Select option Compose messages as plain text”.
- Click on “Save changes”.
- This is all you need to do to convert an email into a plain text message.
For more information : click here
Related blogs to Yahoo :